Motor vehicle accidents are the most common type of personal injury claim and can have a devastating effect on your life. In a split second your life can change even if you were doing absolutely nothing wrong. This can come from someone not paying attention, someone driving too fast, someone under the influence of drugs or alcohol, someone texting and driving, or even someone looking away from the roadway for a second. This can lead to a terrible car accident causing severe injuries and scars, time out of work, medical bills piling up, and you spending precious time dealing with all of these issues.
Each of your decisions and actions following the incident can have long term effects on you. Decisions like:
- What do I say to the officer?
- What do I tell the other person’s insurance company that hit me?
- What do I tell my insurance company?
- Where do I take my car after it is damaged?
- How do I get a rental car?
- How do I pay my medical bills?
- Will my health insurance pay for my medical bills?
- How can I afford to miss time from work?
- What does my diagnosis mean and who do I follow up with for medical care?
Please call us at Cardinal Law Partners for a free consultation! We have helped clients in your shoes , we have personal experience in this situation and can advise you on your options.